|367||Colton St. John|
SHORT TRACK FIRE & RESCUE MINI STOCK RULES 2017
Raceivers and Transponders are Mandatory. Transponders must be 72 to 74 inches back from the front bumper.
These rules and regulations will apply to all racing classes at Hilltop Speedway events. Hilltop Speedway official shall have full authority over all Mini Stock events. At the discretion of the official (s) in charge, any competitor may be disqualified for rules violation, hazardous equipment or actions.
All vehicles are subject to inspections by an official at any time. Approval of the participants race vehicle; or other equipment; by an official Inspector shall mean only that the vehicle is approved for participation in a competitive event, and shall not be constructed in any way to mean or imply that the vehicle is guaranteed to be mechanically sound or safe. Be it further known that neither Hilltop Speedway nor its Officials shall be held liable for any mechanical failure or fitness; nor for any losses, injuries or death resulting from the same.
Any un-sportsmanlike conduct by a driver, owner, pit crewmember shall be grounds for disqualification and/or punitive action. DRIVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT AND ACTIONS OF THEIR CREW MEMBERS. Consequences for unsportsmanlike may be but are not limited to suspension,no pay, no points and legal action.
Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be consumed by driver or their pit crews prior to, or during an event. Use, distribution, or sale of illegal drugs at any time can be cause for immediate and/or indefinite suspension along with legal action.
All drivers under (18) years of age; proof of age is required. Must have signed and notarized consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian. Said document shall be in possession of the Hilltop Speedway before participation in any event.
All cars are subject to inspection before competing in any event. Top five (5) cars after the feature are required to stop in designated inspection area. If found illegal you will forfeit all money and points for that night. If found illegal a second time you will forfeit all money and points for the season and barred for not less than two (2) weeks.
Any physical contact with any track staff or official at Hilltop Speedway may result in permanent suspension at the track and legal action.
Failure to furnish a social security number, or providing a false social security number, will result in a $500 fine to the participant and possible legal action by IRS.
Any driver, owner, pit crew, or anyone associated with a car that enters the scoring tower or flag stand will lose pay for the evening, be fined $100, and have a two (2) week suspension. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED! No one is to approach the flag stand or scoring tower at any time for any reason unless told to do so by track official.
Any un-sportsmanlike conduct by a driver, owner, or pit crewmember shall be grounds for disqualification and/or punitive action. DRIVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT AND ACTIONS OF THEIR CREW MEMBERS. Consequences for unsportsmanlike conduct may be but are not limited to suspension, no pay, no points, and legal action.
Any physical contact with any track staff or official at Hilltop Speedway will result in immediate expulsion from the track and other disciplinary actions pending an investigation up to and including permanent suspension at the track and legal action. Entering into other people’s pits for confrontation purposes is strictly prohibited. If confrontation in another person’s pit area leads to a physical altercation, the person entering another person’s pit area in anger with intent to confront will be disciplined.
Hilltop Speedway reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time. Hilltop Speedway's decisions are final!
raceivers and transponders are mandatory
Must be a stock 4 cylinder car (no turbo or rotary engines allowed)
• Fuel injection or stock manufactured carburetor only (Motorcraft)
• Motor must be in stock location
• Motor must match car ex. honda must honda engine
• Any air or oil filters (K&N, etc.)
• No Holley, Weber or other racing carburetors allowed – carburetor must be stock for the car
• No cold air intakes for fuel injections – must be stock type breather system
• Aftermarket radiators okay – radiators can be braced for support
• No aftermarket (racing) headers. Factory production header allowed without any tuning alterations.
• Computer may be chipped and/or tuned to adjust or remove factory rev-limiter.
• Stock Body / Wheel / Tire Rules:
• Any front or rear wheel drive car or truck
• No all-wheel drive cars / trucks or all wheel steer cars
• Must have stock rear and front suspensions as from factory
• No racing springs (lowering) or shocks allowed
• Stock production cars only
• Must have a quality welded 4 point roll cage inside the car with a minimum of 0.95" thickness tubing – track has final say in safety of the cage
• Minimum 3 door bars / 2 side door bars – 6 point cages okay
• No push bars past firewall
• Racing seat, racing fuel cell and window nets are highly recommended
• 5 point harness /seat bolted to the roll-cage not the floorboard
• Spoked aftermarket wheels allowed – 7 inch maximum
• Street legal DOT tires required
• No drag radials, mud grip lug tires, racing tires or racing recapped tires allowed
• 7 inch wheel/rim maximum - Tires can be mixed and matched for stagger - any standard DOT street tire -Regular car tires only - No Hoosier street tires or racing recaps - must be standard street tires. Directional tires are allowed.
• Aftermarket nose pieces allowed
• 6 inch metal support to extend out behind nosepiece or to hold grill in place allowed
• No push bars to extend beyond front facial.
• Track has final ruling on all questions of legality. A pre-race inspection will be made to ensure SAFETY only.
• All cars are required to have a working transponder (available at the track) to participate.
• Drivers are required to wear a racing helmet. Fire resistant gloves, uniform, and shoes are highly recommended.
• No radios allowed
• RACEIVERS or a like device is mandatory at all times on track.
30 to start